Actors Connection Conservatory
Actors Connection’s new Year long Conservatory is unlike any program for actors out there. After collecting feedback from hundreds of working actors about the challenges of making the transition from student to professional, our innovative team began curating a program that catered to the specific needs of our current entertainment landscape.
There are many locations for extraordinary training and NYC is brimming with talent. The missing ingredient that we are hearing repeatedly is a lack of BUSINESS TRAINING and actionable planning that actors can turn into real life steps to build their own career success.
ENTER AC CONSERVATORY
We have devised a 1 year program that spends 60% of the year honing your skills and enhancing your previous training . The other 40% is FULL ON BUSINESS STRATEGY AND PLANNING. That incudes actual deliverables you NEED today to be a working actor.
Your course load includes the following classes running throughout the 2 total semesters:
- Acting Styles
- Voice for the Actors
- Acting for the Camera
- Movement for Actors
- Cold Readings/Text Analysis
- Business Strategy for Performers
- Introduction to Voice Over
- Commercials 101
- Hosting 101
- Audition Technique
- Creating and Producing Your Own Content
All participants will be cast in an evening of ONE ACTS at the end of the first semester and the year culminates in a showcase for Agents, Managers and Casting Directors.
All students will graduate with the following materials:
- 2 Filmed Scenes for their Demo Reels/Website
- New Headshot with Properly Formatted Resume
- Business Cards
- Thank You PostCard Design
- Actor Website Design
- Personalized Business Plan
- Content Plan with Pre-prepared Postings
In ADDITION to these offerings, all students will receive 20 FREE seminar credits to be used during their second semester in the program, 5 free audition tapings AND 20% off all additional Actors Connection programming for their year in the program extended also to the following year after they complete the program and finish their certificate.
Additional perks include3 individual meetings with a career advisor, several private coaching appointments and access to additional FREE seminars and master classes throughout the year.
The cost of this program is $19,995. Our standard payment plan option is below:
STANDARD PAYMENT PLAN
- $3000 down payment by May 2019
- $2000 June
- $2000 July
- $2000 August
- $2000 September
- $2000 October
- $2000 November
- No Payment December
- $2000 January
- $1995 February
- $1000 March
TWO-YEAR PAYMENT PLANS
Incur an additional $520 extended payment plan fee
$5000 down payment by May 2019
Monthly Payments of $645 per month for 24 months
PAY IN FULL
Save $500. Pay only $19,495.00. Payment must be received by May 2019 for the semester start in August.
Application process opens FEB 1—for early access email email@example.com to be added to the early admissions list.