[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=”]
ONLINE Power Marketing for Voice Over Actors with Jean-Marc Berne, V/O Coach and Marketing Expert - 6pm ET / 3pm PT
Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 6pm ET / 3pm PT
You hear it a lot.
You have an amazing, unique, cool sounding voice. You should be doing voiceovers!
Perhaps you already are.
But you want a quicker, easier way to break IN, break THROUGH, blow it WIDE open, in this niche market. See, it's hard to be over exposed when they can't see your face.
Many VO artists work a ton and make a ton because they can change the way they sound (easier to do than the way you look!) Could this be you? Yes, but there's a hitch.
You have to know what to do and how to do it – all without a headshot.
You know what you need? Power Marketing for Voice Over Actors.
You Know This Online Intensive is Right For You If…
• You're someone who has been told you should be doing voiceovers but haven't figured out where to start.
• You have your foot in the door and want to broaden your horizons with a mega list of where, who, and how – that ISN'T available anywhere else in one place.
• You want someone to show you a few powerful strategies that will help you learn how to make initial contact, produce the right demo, and how to find PAYING work fast and frequently.
• You want to work from the comfort of your own home in your jammies.
Crazy Good Stuff You're Gonna Learn
• How to specifically market yourself as a voice over actor – a huge distinction from on-camera or theater actors.
• Get inside info on unique marketing tools necessary to brand yourself with your voice.
• How to find the right agent and/or manager who knows the voice over market really well.
• Learn how to use the Internet to get auditions and bookings on your own without an agent.
• Find out about low cost and essential equipment needed to do auditions and bookings with your own home studio.
• Resources to find VO casting directors as well as the producers who hire directly without a CD.
• 5 critical areas of responsibility to run your voice over business
Don't miss this incredible virtual V/O Marketing evening!
**Instructions and the ZOOM link for access to this online event will be emailed to you in advance. If you have not received the link by 12pm (EST) the day-of the event, please reach out to email@example.com at least one hour PRIOR to the start of class.**
Jean-Marc is president of Berne Media Enterprises - a bilingual English-Spanish creative media consulting and production company - and a busy bilingual voice talent and voice over coach.
He is also a Spanish-English audiobook narrator, and the creative consultant for print and radio ads for HUD, the National Fair Housing Alliance, the National Alliance of Public Charter Schools, and the National Crime Prevention Council. His list of commercial work includes Bud Light, McDonald's, Western Union, Timberland, Pollo Loco, McKinsey, Pfizer, VNSNY, Xfinity, NFHA, HUD, National Alliance of Public Charter Schools, Metro Cable and Eclipse Gum to name a few. He's narrated the Spanish audio book "Negocios," from Pulitzer Prize winning author Junot Díaz, the AP Spanish Princeton Review 2009 and "Yaks March In Washington," the first of a series of English-Spanish educational audio books. He also voiced the role of the World Grand Prix commentator for Disney Pixar's ‘Cars 2' online video game in Spanish. He's also back for a third season as the Voice Over Coach for the US version of the Disney animated series ‘The Octonauts.' He's also one of the new songwriters for Nickelodeon's animated series "Dora and Friends: Into The City."
In the summer of 2010 – Jean-Marc created an acclaimed series of in-person workshops, ‘Power Marketing for the Voice Over Actor,' ‘Intro to Voice Over Technique', ‘Spanish Voice Over Technique' and ‘Kids Voice Over Technique.' At present, he teaches these workshops on a regular basis at Actors Connection in NYC. He also freelances as a Voice Over coach who specializes in the production of Commercial, Audiobook and Character Voice Over Demos.
|Tuesday, June 2, 2020||6:00 pm|
The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: Seminars or classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent or casting director.