Introducing the Up-To-Date Actor - A New Digital Service for Actors
Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 5:00pm
Are you ready to ditch the analog and take your career digital?
The Up-To-Date Actor is a revolutionary marketing system that puts all aspects of the business of acting under one umbrella. This one-of-a-kind digital concept empowers you to be the CEO of your performance career.
Come learn about this new service and how it can help move your career forward. All attendees will receive a FREE 2-month full access trial (including all contact info and features). Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or mobile device to activate their account.
From the creators of the best selling NYC entertainment industry directories, the Up-To-Date Actor features:
- Contact Info: Over 7,000+ industry contacts nationwide, including: Casting Directors, Talent Agencies, Talent Managers, Regional Theatres, Regional Theatre Seasons, Production Companies, Advertising Agencies.
- Continuously Updated: Updates available in real time, at your fingertips 24/7.
- Audition Logs: Track your progress, audition details & link with the database.
- Taxes & Deductions: Log all of your income & deductions. Monthly & yearly reports make tax time easier & put you in control.
- Networking: ONE calendar of ALL of the big NYC networking schedules.
- Target People & Companies: Build a targeted list of people and companies. Be notified when staff members will be at a networking event, have a new casting project, or when there is a change to their info.
- Target TV & Theatre Projects: Is there a TV show or play that you are 100% right for? Add them to your target list and be notified when...
- TV: there is a change to production info, casting info, or if a casting director will be at a networking event.
- Theatre: a regional theatre adds a production of your targeted play, or if it is currently auditioning. Also browse our comprehensive database of regional theatre seasons.
For more information please go to: https://www.uptodateactor.
The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: Seminars or classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent or casting director.