Next session: February 27 to March 3, 2019
“LA CONNECTION WAS THE BEST WAY I CAN IMAGINE POSSIBLE TO TRANSITION TO THE LOS ANGELES MARKET!”
Whether you’re looking to transition into the LA Market, currently live in Los Angeles or you’re just testing the waters, LA Connection GUARANTEES you the opportunity to learn, showcase, privately interview with a minimum of 18 Casting Directors and Agents plus 3 Bonus Film/TV Directors and attend in-depth Q&A’s with EVERY Industry Guest.
This unbelievable 5-day program is held at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, also host hotel to the stars during the annual Academy Awards. LA Connection is designed to help you advance your career on the West Coast and will answer any unresolved questions you may have regarding your potential as an actor in the largest film & TV market in the world!
$895.00LA Connection - February 27 - March 3, 2019 - Pilot Season
By Approval Only
For more information download our Pilot Season 2019 program PDF, please click here.
Past industry guests have included:
• Linda Lowy Casting (Scandal, The Catch, Private Practice, Sunday Night Lights)
• Barden/Schnee Casting (Jessica Jones, Pitch Perfect 3, The Help, Dallas Buyers Club)
• Greenstein/Daniel Casting (The Odd Couple, Kevin From Work, How I Met Your Mother, Girl Meets World)
• Isaacson and Souliere Casting (Scream, Bates Motel, Famous in Love, The Mentalist)
• Telsey + Co. (Conviction, My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Ugly Betty, Smash)
• Sherie Hernandez Casting (Key & Peele, Playing House, Hot in Cleveland, Sean Saves The World)
• Dorian & Sibby Casting (Alex Inc, Parks and Recreation, Curb Your Enthusiasm)
• Jane Jenkins Casting (A Beautiful Mind, A Few Good Men, Apollo 13, The Princess Bride)
• Daniel Hoff Talent Agency
• Avalon Artists Group
• The House of Reps
• DDO Agency
• Abrams Artists
• Lemon Lime Agency
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made with 4 weeks advance notice before the program start date for a full Actors Connection credit to be issued. Cancellations made 2-4 weeks before the program start date will be partially credited after incurring a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the start date will not be credited and will incur a $250 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for the LA Connection.
Heather SIGNED with the Bobby Ball Agency for Commercial Representation and SIGNED with Rogers Orion for Theatrical Representation!
Actors Connection is in full compliance and BONDED (#14-SUR-140824) with the State of California. Taking a class, special event or workshop at Actors Connection IS NOT a guarantee of employment, an audition or the guarantee of obtaining a talent agent or manager.