LEGIT AGENT NIGHT-ON-CAMERA
SHOWCASE to 4 TOP NY Legit Agents and 1 CD ALL in 1 NIGHT!
Friday, September 25th at 7pm
Looking for representation? These 5 HUGE industry giants will be focusing on your talents for legit (film, TV and theater) work.
Click here for additional info
1 Month Unlimited-$249 a month
Monday, May 23, 2011
FREE SEMINAR - ACTORS LOOKING TO PURSUE REAL ESTATE led by licensed broker and writer/actor/producer Sarah Saltzberg
During this FREE event, Sarah will discuss how learning the business of real estate can not only help actors understand the business of the entertainment industry, but provide the financial security that's often elusive in the theater world. Sarah's team consists almost exclusively of actors, writers and musicians, and for year after year they've continued to successfully lead lives following both their passion and the money in real estate. A starving actor chooses to starve - the money is there!
During This Free 90-Minute Workshop, Sarah will discuss:
- the process of becoming a sales agent
- the in depth training agents receive so they can go out and immediately start closing
- how to balance real estate with the entertainment world
- the exclusive listings she and her team have cultivated over the past ten years â€“ no competition from hundreds of other brokers all over the city
- the concept of the independent contractor - the ability to work when you want, and take jobs out of town when it suits you
- the ability to work in concentrated neighborhoods on many buildings at once â€“ most of Sarah's listings are in Harlem, Washington Heights, Inwood and Brooklyn, so showing is efficient
- the team mentality and having the support of the group
- summer! Make more money in three months than you've made all year! Get new headshots, take a vacation, turn down that non paying gig at Florida state!
A note from Sarah:
Hi Actor's Connection Actors! I hope to see you at this seminar â€“ we're heading into the busiest time of the year, and looking for some motivated, pro-active actors looking to make some money. Right now, my team has 20 members showing throughout Harlem, upper Manhattan, and Brooklyn (as that is where our exclusive listings are), so ideally we are looking for agents that live in those areas or can easily get there. The team consists almost entirely of actors or musicians, as we firmly believe artists are the best sales people. It has been incredibly liberating for myself and for many of my agents to feel they have another source of income, and it's empowering to be able to pick and choose the theatrical jobs you want to take because you are drawn to them creatively and not because you need the money. Hope to see you there â€“ seating is limited at this FREE and exciting seminar!
Check out this great link with Sarah:
Monday, May 23, 2011 12:00 pm
The following disclaimer is provided specifically at the request of and in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: Seminars or classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent.